Well folks we did it!
The doors of Packerland CrossFit are officially open at 1120 S. Broadway in DePere, WI. Seven months of dreaming, four months of building delays filled with state inspector setbacks, and three months of garage workouts have gave birth to a fully functioning fitness facility and we couldn’t be more excited. We are so grateful to those who have supported us through this infancy. To those family and friends who so graciously supported us with well wishes, business advice, and financial backing, thank you! To those founding members who believed in our coaching enough to commit to a concept without a facility, we promise to give you everything we have and help you find the best version of yourself! Get ready because this is going to be one amazing ride!
As part of our foundational work, Derek, Hilary and I have defined 6 values upon which PCF was built and I want to dedicate this post to sharing those with you. They are as follows:
1. We will LISTEN! Everyone who chooses to workout in our facility will be heard. If something isn’t going as well as you would like, let us know and we will do everything we can to fix it!
2. We will take PRIDE in everything we do. From warm-up, to workout, to cool down, we will do our best to deliver the best possible experience to each athlete.
3. Everyone who walks through our doors will be treated with RESPECT and we will hold our members to that same standard. There will be zero tolerance for disrespectful words and/or actions.
4. Anything is possible with the right INTENTION, DIRECTION and HARD WORK. We will ensure that our direction is right through measurement and appropriate course correction. Hard work is reinforced through continuous positive feedback, opportunity, and development.
5. This gym will be run with a GROWTH MINDSET. Through continuing education and self-assessment, we will ensure to stay at the forefront of health and fitness with a consistent yet humble pursuit of excellence.
6. QUALITY OVER QUANITY. This relates to our staff, our members, and our training philosophy. More is not better. Better is better. By focusing on quality, we will ensure continuous progression and avoid stagnation.
If this description sounds like a place you may want to be a part of, please swing by for a chat. If we live up to your expectations, we’d love for you to write your own page in this brand new story of ours!
Love you all,