Pam is a constant in our 5:15am class. She shows up almost everyday, and works 1 on 1 with Derek after class to address her weaknesses to become the best version of herself. We are so proud of you Pam and love seeing you day after day putting in the work!
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
i live in Hilbert. I have been married for 25 years. I have two daughters 21 and 17 years old. I have 3 horses 2 goats and 3 dogs. I work at Vibrant Impressions a printing company I’ve been there for 25 years.
2. How did you get into CrossFit?
I am a runner and am always trying to improve my times. I was introduced to Crossfit style workouts by a previous trainer and loved the programming and loved how it has improved my running times.
3. What do you like about Packerland CrossFit, and how has it changed you outside the gym?
I really like how much Ty and Derek really care about each member and really focus on improving each person.
4.What is your favorite Derek-ism:
I love Derek’s sense of humor and how much fun he brings to every class!
5. Advice you’d have for anyone just getting started: Don’t feel intimidated and don’t be afraid to tell your coaches about any issues you have. Don’t give up you will see results if you keep going!
6. Your proudest moment in CrossFit so far:
I am proud of myself for showing up every morning! My greatest accomplishments are yet to come!